I am SO excited. I have gone ahead and bought a domain name and am going to start making and buying baby clothing to sell online. After years of ordering merchandise for Quarter Moon, I feel confident that I'll be able to pick out great merch. I mean, realistically, if I only stock it with tons of Levi's baby jeggings it should be great. I mean, what's cuter than baby jeggings? Also, I have loved making things for Bowie and really loved having more time to be creative. So, thanks to Will's encouragement, I've done it! Well, I've started the process :)
www.sweetpeachboutique.net
the .com was already taken but I may be able to snatch it up next year when it expires. Until then, the .net will work just fine. I saw a link for a website where you can upload any image and have fabric made. I uploaded a simple image of the words "Sweet Peach" in turquoise and I have a sheet of fabric coming that will yield 300 tags! Can't wait for that to show up. The next month I will be sewing like CRAZY! If you see a picture or a website of baby clothes you love love love, send me the link and I will try to figure out how to make it :)
Congrats Holly! This is going to be so awesome for you guys and what a great name for a kids clothing shop!
ReplyDeleteThanks lady! I'm so excited. I've made some hats and a REALLY cute dress. Just ordered some tags and some new patterns. It's coming along :)
ReplyDelete