I had heard about this show before Bowie was born but didn't know that much about it. The other day I decided to stick her in front of it because she was fussy and I wanted to cook dinner. The second the show started, silence. She LOVES IT and is totally enthralled. I try not to have her staring at the tv much but this show is really cute.
Ohhhhnoooo, Not Yo Gabba Gabba ! It's the "gateway" show that leads to "Dora The Explora"!!! That show freaks me out. It gives me the HebeeGebees sumthin' bad. Kinda of a weird 70's retro flashback or sumthin', I donno , but stay away from the Sly Stone 'fro! And "Ube" the hand puppet show is soo totally bad for you, too. I mean really not good. Baby Bowie would LOVE "Maisy" the Mouse and "Oswald" two classics Samantha loves to this day. :)
ReplyDeleteBaron! I like that Yo Gabba Gabba has different bands on the show, the Ting-Tings were on the episode Bowie is watching in these pictures. I will definitely check out Maisy and Oswald :)
ReplyDeleteI think Bowie's preferences at this point only involve bright colors haha.