Monday, February 21, 2011

Addison's First Birthday Party


Last month we went over to Adrianne and Aaron's new house to celebrate their daughter Addison's first birthday. Bowie didn't want to leave the wrap the whole time we were there but that's fine with me, I'm used to it :)
I can't believe we'll be celebrating a year with Bowie in just a few months. As the weather warms up and June gets closer I get more excited to have a little party for this sweet baby. Will she even want to eat cake by then? I'm collecting ideas from websites and blogs for food and decorations already. I want to do a rainbow color theme and hang our leftover Mexican paper banners from the trees in the backyard. I can't wait! Let's just hope it's not 100 degrees that day.

2 comments:

  1. I've been DYING to make this cake - you should totally do it!!! http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/rainbow-cake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is PERFECT! Thank you so much for that link? I really want to make these cookies too:
    http://www.designspongeonline.com/2011/01/cute-and-tasty-pantone-chip-cookies.html

    ReplyDelete